More than 50% of Realty Companies in Bulgaria to Go Bankrupt - Report
That was predicted by Onik Latifian, CEO of the Bulgaria and Macedonia division of the international real estate company Century 21, as quoted by Pari Daily.
Latifian also predicted that around 7 000 realty brokers will loose their jobs.
The reason for the pessimistic expectation is the decline of the Bulgarian realty market by 12.5%. Mainly small companies are to shut down, Latifian says.
The average price of square meter of living area in Bulgaria is EUR 580.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Companies Expect Recovery Not Earlier than End of 2022
- » Bulgaria: Malls Resume Work Today, Night Clubs Next in Turn
- » EU Minimum Wage Legislation Can Help Reform Social Policy amid Deepening Divide between East and West
- » Ponzi Scam King Bernie Madoff Dies In Prison
- » Bulgaria: Rental Costs Plummet, Pandemic Left Many Commercial Areas Vacant
- » Bulgaria’s Exports Dwindle by 1,7 Percent Year-on-Year in First Two Months of 2021