More than 50% of Realty Companies in Bulgaria to Go Bankrupt - Report
That was predicted by Onik Latifian, CEO of the Bulgaria and Macedonia division of the international real estate company Century 21, as quoted by Pari Daily.
Latifian also predicted that around 7 000 realty brokers will loose their jobs.
The reason for the pessimistic expectation is the decline of the Bulgarian realty market by 12.5%. Mainly small companies are to shut down, Latifian says.
The average price of square meter of living area in Bulgaria is EUR 580.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 and Loan Moratorium in Bulgaria: Don’t Pay off Your Loans with New Ones
- » Facebook to Monitor Bulgarian and Hungarian News
- » IEA: Global CO2 Emissions Rise to Worrying Levels after Historic Decline in 2020
- » Clean Energy: Bulgaria between Two Difficult Choices
- » Greece: Direct Ferries Again Connect Thessaloniki with Aegean Islands
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Sector Workers Stage Protest in Sofia