More than 50% of Realty Companies in Bulgaria to Go Bankrupt - Report
That was predicted by Onik Latifian, CEO of the Bulgaria and Macedonia division of the international real estate company Century 21, as quoted by Pari Daily.
Latifian also predicted that around 7 000 realty brokers will loose their jobs.
The reason for the pessimistic expectation is the decline of the Bulgarian realty market by 12.5%. Mainly small companies are to shut down, Latifian says.
The average price of square meter of living area in Bulgaria is EUR 580.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Improvement of the Business Climate in Bulgaria in November
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren
- » For the first time since January: Brent Crude Oil fell below $82 per Barrel
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating