More than 50% of Realty Companies in Bulgaria to Go Bankrupt - Report
That was predicted by Onik Latifian, CEO of the Bulgaria and Macedonia division of the international real estate company Century 21, as quoted by Pari Daily.
Latifian also predicted that around 7 000 realty brokers will loose their jobs.
The reason for the pessimistic expectation is the decline of the Bulgarian realty market by 12.5%. Mainly small companies are to shut down, Latifian says.
The average price of square meter of living area in Bulgaria is EUR 580.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Results Suggest That Almost 1.5 Million People in Italy Have Developed Antobodies for COVID-19
- » Gazprom to Pay 50 Million Euros Fine to Poland
- » Bulgarians to Travel to Ukraine Only With a Negative PCR Test
- » Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians
- » Bulgarian Breeders Will Receive BGN 82.5 Million in Support
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million