Bulgarian Calf Named after US President Barack Obama
The male calf was born the morning of January 20, the US Presidential Inauguration Day, so its keeper decided to name it after the 44th American President.
The keeper has promised that the calf would not be sent to the slaughterhouse for at least four years, i.e. during the duration of Obama's current term.
The farm in Tatarevo has a tradition in interesting cattle names. Two of the cows in the farm are after rivers - Dunav ("Danube") and Maritsa - because of their high yield of milk.
- » Poland has Suffered from a Severe Hurricane.
- » TIR Truck Turned Upside Down on Trakia Highway
- » Over 1 Million Eggs will be Withdrawn from the Bulgarian Market
- » Indonesia Questions Ferry Captain as 192 Remain Missing
- » Tickets for Webit.Festival are Now Fully Sold out
- » Canada Lagalizes Recreational Marijuana
I can see where they are comming from...