Sofia Mayor Borisov Outlines Plan for Making Macedonia Friendly to Bulgaria
Borisov's said he drew his ideas in this respect from the Greek. His strategy would include buying out Macedonian companies, i.e. taking over its economy, and exerting political influence of Macedonia's desire to join NATO and the EU.
"We can achieve all our goals with economic instruments... We can thus make them recognize their real history... And then we will have no greater friend and better neighbor than Macedonia. They will themselves love us", the Sofia Mayor said as quoted by the BGNES news agency which cites a report of the Sega Daily.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Ministry of Transport will Manage "Bulgarian Posts"
- » Foreign Minister: Joining the OECD is Bulgaria's most Serious Integration Effort after the EU and NATO
- » Russian Senator: Bulgaria should Freeze because it is an Unfriendly Country
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: There is Real Danger that within 3-4 years We will Not be Able to Carry Out our Combat Duty Alone
- » Former Bulgarian PM: It would be Tragic to Give Up Liquefied Gas and Pay in Rubles
- » Bulgaria is 67th in terms of Military Power. Who in the World is First?