Bulgaria Customs Get Philip Morris Help to Combat Cigarette Smuggling
The training is taking place on 27-28 January in Sofia. The Director of Philip Morris International in Bulgaria, Andrey Vasilesku, stated Wednesday "We are sure that the technical training, that we will offer to the customs officials will help with the fight against smuggling and will be the first step of a successful collaboration between Philip Morris and the Customs Agency".
The customs officers will be taught how to identify different illegal types of cigarettes and will also be informed of what procedures they must follow when they find smuggled cigarettes. Hristo Kulishev, the Director of the Bulgarian Customs Agency added that this was the start of their push to support and talk to legal enterprises who trade in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death
- » Bulgaria Provides BGN 50 Million to Increase Salaries of University Lecturers
- » Earthquake 3.6 Magnitute in Albania
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended to November 30