Bulgaria Energy Ministry Unaware of Gas Halt by Ukraine
Atanas Suykov spoke Tuesday in a special interview for the Darik radio. He declined to comment on the available volume of Bulgarian gas reserves in the Chiren storage facility and the gas field near Galata.
The Ministry representative further said that if the gas flow was indeed blocked by the Ukraine, the Ministry would have to order more austere restrictions for gas use by Bulgarian consumers.
"The information we receive at this stage is quiet contradictory," Suykov stated, adding that the restriction regime was still in effect per the order of the Energy Minister Petar Dimitrov.
"We continue to check the reliability of the information about the halt of the gas supply through all available channels, even diplomatic ones," Suykov said.
According to him, "Bulgargaz" were supposed to be the first ones to receive such information and they still have not been officially notified.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Tankers came and the Price of Gas in Europe fell Sharply
- » Bulgarian PM: There Won’t be any New Electricity Prices for Household Consumers
- » Bulgarian Expert: The Price of Gasoline can Reach BGN 3
- » Bulgaria: There is No Bubble in the Real Estate Market. For Now
- » Bulgaria: Forecast for Economic Growth in 2022
- » Bulgaria: 7.8% Annual Inflation in December