Search Forum

RSS Forum rules

7451 opinions matching your query "NellieotAmerica"

NellieotAmerica - 14 Aug 2010 // 19:32:13

"But I have to say that I've never seen the voters so angry about a President as is now the case."

You got that right, we are mad as hell and we are not going to take it any more! That black imbecile has done enough damage to the country. Ironically, the Lefties are now slamming him as well. Did you see what Robert Gibbs, the fat arsehole of a Press Secretary said recently? He said that the "professional left" should stop slamming the President. hehehe

You can't make everyone happy. If you make happy the 51% of people who voted for you, the other 49% are very unhappy.

NellieotAmerica - 14 Aug 2010 // 19:25:32


"I don't like arguments on my ship. And I don't lose arguments on my ship. That's one of the nice things about being Captain"

Yes, it must be nice to be the ultimate authority in your own little world. lol

NellieotAmerica - 14 Aug 2010 // 19:22:00


Whose sock pupper are you again? Pantudi? Or someone else?

NellieotAmerica - 14 Aug 2010 // 19:20:24


I agree, it is not KLM to blame for not being able to fly. Blame it on the volcano. It is extra costs to the passengers, but why should the airline bear the burden? Any passenger who wanted to could have returned his ticket and then arranged land transportation to reach his destination. Some British chavs decided to game the system and stay a week in a luxury hotel and then try to swindle the airline into paying their bill is ridiculous. What swindlers the Brits are! No wonder they are not trusted in Bulgaria.

NellieotAmerica - 14 Aug 2010 // 19:09:16


" The people who die there, are innocent and poor people."

These "poor and innocent" people have been enabling and facilitating the demented jihadist garbage for decades, and lying about it. Boy, are you naive! All these so-called "innocent and poor" people are what is keeping Osama safe and sound and protecting and feeding the Islamist screw balls. I promise you, the suicide bombings in that part of the world will abate for a while.

" And finally, you are not better then Taliban since you both talk about "be like me or die"."

Not exactly. I am not a nut job who is willing to strap on a bomb vest in the event that you decline to be like me. You can do whatever TF you like, as long as you stay out of my wallet and out of my business. Just stay far away from me, that's all I ask of the Muslim vermin.

NellieotAmerica - 14 Aug 2010 // 19:02:46


"Please, however, stay out of the racist mode...and the last sentence was way out of line."

Why? You say RACIST like it is a BAD thing. There is nothing remotely wrong with being loyal to one's race, nation, or family. Is there?

Why is it when liberal douche bags can't debate for lack of factual and rational arguments, they always pull out the race card?

NellieotAmerica - 14 Aug 2010 // 17:25:42


You are right about social security being a savings account for employers and employees and the government has no right to touch it. That's why it might be a good idea to privatize social security and let a hedge fund manager run it. Some talented hedge fund manager could be making trillions with this money for us, instead of the government idiots squandering it on Iraq, Afghanistan, entitlement programs for the poor and the useless, bailing out GM, the municipal unions, the needy and the greedy.

NellieotAmerica - 14 Aug 2010 // 17:19:42


Ruel #1: I am always right.

Rule #2: If you think I am wrong, see rule #1 above.

NellieotAmerica - 14 Aug 2010 // 16:52:22


WW is right about me. I am an "arsehole" and proud of it, but at least I am not a professional leftie liberal like some other people around here. You know who you are.

NellieotAmerica - 14 Aug 2010 // 16:44:03


Next time look closely at your tax form. You are deducting a few items from your gross income before it becomes your taxable income. You are subtracting social security deductions, medicare deduction, state and city taxes, property taxes. This way you don't pay tax on other taxes. Not even the IRS is dishonest enough for that.

Bulgaria news (Sofia News Agency - is unique with being a real time news provider in English that informs its readers about the latest Bulgarian news. The editorial staff also publishes a daily online newspaper "Sofia Morning News." (Sofia News Agency - and Sofia Morning News publish the latest economic, political and cultural news that take place in Bulgaria. Foreign media analysis on Bulgaria and World News in Brief are also part of the web site and the online newspaper. News Bulgaria