The newly adopted Bulgarian Renewable Energy Act is widely seen as restrictive by foreign investors. Are the breaks it places on renewable energy investments justified?
|Yes, because renewable energy investments in Bulgaria were starting to look like a bubble?|| |
|| 13 votes.
|Yes, because renewable energy investments threatened to destroy much of the nature that was left undestroyed by the pre-2008 construction boom.|| |
|| 19 votes.
|No, because it is stifling foreign investment in a time when Bulgaria's FDI is collapsing.|| |
|| 34 votes.
|No, because the restrictions and arbitrariness in the approval of new projects by the state open new paths to corruption and lobbyism.|| |
|| 30 votes.
RESULTS FROM PREVIOUS POLLS
- The newly adopted Bulgarian Renewable Energy Act is widely seen as restrictive by foreign investors. Are the breaks it places on renewable energy investments justified?
(8 May 2011 - 21 May 2011)
- Do you think the global-wide hype for the British royal wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton was justified?
(30 April 2011 - 7 May 2011)
- Does Bulgaria need to reboot and invest in its space program, which yielded certain results in communist times?
(17 April 2011 - 30 April 2011)
- How do you see Bulgaria’s participation in the European Stability Mechanism and the Pact for Euro (Euro-Plus-Pact)?
(3 April 2011 - 14 April 2011)
- How will the UN-backed international military campaign for a no-fly zone affect the situation in Libya?
(22 March 2011 - 2 April 2011)
- The devastating earthquake followed with a tsunami in Japan shows that nuclear power plants
(13 March 2011 - 21 March 2011)
- What is the EU's best bet to curb the ever rising influx of illegal immigrants from Africa and the Middle East?
(4 March 2011 - 12 March 2011)
- The incident in which the Serbian authorities obstructed the remembrance of Bulgarian national hero Vasil Levski by the ethnic Bulgarian minority in Serbia
(24 February 2011 - 3 March 2011)
- After the revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt, which Arab country will be next to see a popular protest movement organized via social networks topple the regime?
(13 February 2011 - 23 February 2011)
- How do you think the "social network" revolutions in Tunisia, Egypt and other countries will affect the Arab World?
(2 February 2011 - 12 February 2011)
- The positive confidence vote that Bulgaria's Borisov government got from Parliament shows:
(24 January 2011 - 1 February 2011)
- Why are key EU countries (France, Germany, Sweden, Netherlands, Austria) opposed to Bulgaria's accession to the Schengen Area in March 2011?
(18 January 2011 - 23 January 2011)
- Bulgaria's recent "tape gate" of leaked tapes of phone conversation of Customs Agency head Vanyo Tanov and his superiors - Finance Minister Djankov and his deputy Goranov show that:
(10 January 2011 - 17 January 2011)
- Personality in the News 2010
(2 December 2010 - 9 January 2011)
- The current close relations between Bulgaria and the United States are based on:
(22 November 2010 - 1 December 2010)
- What is the most important result of Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's long-anticipated visit to Bulgaria on Nov. 13, 2010?
(14 November 2010 - 20 November 2010)
- Do you think Bulgaria has the right to be proud of the achievements of Brazil's Dilma Rousseff, whose father Petar Rusev (Pedro Rousseff) was a Bulgarian immigrant?
(30 October 2010 - 13 November 2010)
- How do you view the acquittal of Bulgarian ethnic Turks' leader Ahmed Dogan of conflict of interest charges with 2 Supreme Court judges voting to acquit him, and 1 voting him quilty?
(18 October 2010 - 30 October 2010)
- Should Bulgaria support explicitly Turkey's EU accession?
(6 October 2010 - 16 October 2010)
- Lothar Matthaeus's appointment as head coach of the Bulgarian national football team will:
(26 September 2010 - 6 October 2010)
New Zealand: No Active COVID-19 Cases
Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria will be Prolonged