In order to deal with the increased number of Roma settling in illegal ghettos in Sofia, the Sofia Municipality should:
|deport them back to the provincial towns they came from|| |
|| 33 votes.
|allow them to remain in Sofia but provide them with proper housing|| |
|| 25 votes.
|work with their home towns to craft socio-economic measures to keep the Roma there|| |
|| 17 votes.
|ask the respective Roma communities to control their members|| |
|| 5 votes.
|work with the government to implement a national comprehensive Roma integration program|| |
|| 55 votes.
RESULTS FROM PREVIOUS POLLS
- The performance of Bulgarian football clubs in the UEFA Cup tournament, where all three of them вЂ“ Levski (Sofia), Litex (Lovech), Cherno More (Varna) вЂ“ were eliminated, was:
(3 October 2008 - 10 October 2008)
- The construction of BulgariaвЂ™s second nuclear power plant at Belene, which started officially on Wednesday, September 3, will
(4 September 2008 - 11 September 2008)
- Mass rallies and protests of milk producers and farmers in Bulgaria are:
(27 August 2008 - 3 September 2008)
- The unwillingness of the UK intelligence services to share their information with new EU members like Bulgaria is:
(8 August 2008 - 18 August 2008)
- The upcoming EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria described in world media as devastatingly critical is most likely to:
(19 July 2008 - 28 July 2008)
- The best way to prevent vote buying in Bulgaria would be
(1 July 2008 - 9 July 2008)
- Bulgarian stateвЂ™s updated energy strategy must emphasize primarily
(24 June 2008 - 30 June 2008)
- Recent criticism in the media directed towards BulgariaвЂ™s Prime Minister Sergey Stanishev coming from the President Parvanov is a sign of:
(18 June 2008 - 24 June 2008)
- The historic downtown Bathhouse building in Sofia, which was closed in 1986, should be turned into:
(11 June 2008 - 17 June 2008)
- How would you comment on BulgariaвЂ™s former tsar/PM Simeon Saxe-CoburgвЂ™s suit against the Bulgarian state over the restitution of the royal estates claimed by him?
(3 June 2008 - 10 June 2008)
- The troubled steel plant Kremikovtzi should be:
(27 May 2008 - 2 June 2008)
- In order to deal with the increased number of Roma settling in illegal ghettos in Sofia, the Sofia Municipality should:
(19 May 2008 - 26 May 2008)
- The decision of BulgariaвЂ™s three-way coalition council that the state will assume the largest share of the social security payments is:
(12 May 2008 - 17 May 2008)
- The proposed staff changes in the Bulgarian government will
(22 April 2008 - 28 April 2008)
- The resignation of the Bulgarian Interior Minister Rumen Petkov on Sunday
(14 April 2008 - 21 April 2008)
- A major scale scandal in Bulgaria's Interior Ministry is jolting the country. In the long-term it will:
(28 March 2008 - 3 April 2008)
- BulgariaвЂ™s Recognition of independent Kosovo together with Croatia and Hungary is:
(19 March 2008 - 27 March 2008)
- Brussels decision to freeze payments for Bulgaria under SAPARD, PHARE and ISPA programs is:
(9 March 2008 - 18 March 2008)
- Should have Bulgarian authorities declared days of mourning right after the train fire tragedy?
(2 March 2008 - 8 March 2008)
- To deal with its increasing skilled and unskilled labor shortage, Bulgaria should:
(26 February 2008 - 1 March 2008)
New Zealand: No Active COVID-19 Cases
Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria will be Prolonged