Renown Bulgarian Economist Dikran Tebejan Dies at 66
The Deputy Chair and Member of the Governing Council of the Bulgarian Industrial Association Dikran Tebejan died less than a month before his 67th birthday, the BIA announced Thursday.
The renown Bulgarian economist Dikran Tebejan was born on January 4, 1942, in the southern Bulgarian city of Yambol.
He majored in industrial economy at the University for National and World Economy in Sofia, and then worked at the Foreign Trade Institute at the Ministry of Foreign Trade.
In 1974-1991, Tebejan was a professor at the International Economic Relations Department of the University for National and World Economy in Sofia.
He joined the Bulgarian Industrial Association in 1997, and became its Deputy Chair in 1999.
Since 1996, Tebejan has been a member of the Supervisory Council of the National Social Security Institute. He is also a member of the Economic and Social Council of the Republic of Bulgaria, and of the Supervisory Committee of the Human Resources Operational Program.
Tebejan is the author of a number of articles and publications on industrial relations, tax policy, and social security.
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis
- » Stephen Hawking, Renowned Scientist, Dies at 76