Nexcom Launch WiMAX services in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
WiMAX is a wireless technology, which allows the high-speed transfer of voice and data at large distances, even in difficult to reach regions with lesser developed or non-existing infrastructure.
The deployment of the new WiMAX base stations in Veliko Tarnovo was celebrated at a special event at the Rachev Hotel Boliarski, attended by business and media representatives from Veliko Turnovo.
While covering only 10 cities in the beginning of 2008, currently the WiMAX network of Nexcom has been expanded to a total of more than 30 larger and smaller towns and villages, the company said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moo Lander the all-Bulgarian Computer Game with Cows will be Officially Released on May 27
- » CEE VC Summit by Vestbee gathered VC Fund Managers from all around Europe
- » President of the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development to Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Heating Companies want up to 332% Increase in the Price of Heating and Hot Water
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 will continue to support the Country in the Transition to a Carbon neutral Future
- » Russia has allowed Gas Supplies to Gazprom Germany for 90 days