PRESIDENT HOLDS CONSULTATIONS ABOUT CABINET
Politics | July 6, 2001, Friday // 00:00
President Peter Stoyanov starts on Friday the official consultations about the new government. At 4.00 p.m. he has an appointment with the representatives of the Simeon II National Movement. `Giving the mandate for the formation of the cabinet is my right and obligation and I will take the decision when it has to be done`, Stoyanov commented on the appeal of the Council of Ministers to give the mandate as soon as possible. According to the Bulgarian legislation, it is the President who gives the mandate for the formation of the cabinet to the prime minister nominated by the largest parliamentary group.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov: We are Witnessing Attacks against the Parliamentary Republic
- » Ninova on the events in the Bulgarian Parliament: Genders against Fascists
- » Radev: I don't expect the Kiss between Borissov and Petkov to give Birth to anything other than Disgust
- » Bulgaria: Insecure Pro-Russian MPs Spat, Yelled and tried to Fight in Parliament
- » Borissov: Denkov and Mariya Gabriel are Close to Making a Decision
- » Defense Minister: There is No Request to Increase the Bulgarian Contingent in Kosovo