IFC STILL HESITATES FOR THE SHIPYARD
Business | July 6, 2001, Friday // 00:00
We will work with the selected best candidate for the Varna Shipyard only after we get acquainted with the business plan, said a representative of the International Financial Corporation while commenting the possible participation in the purchase of the shipyard. The IFC has not received any specific offer yet, and has not therefore assumed any engagement neither with camel Laird, nor with Fison Invest, he explained adding that at this stage the plans presented by the two candidates sound to general. The IFS does not take sides in case of rivalling candidates, before one of them is nominated.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low