Bulgaria's Ex-State Administration Min Dies at 62
Bulgaria's former State Administration Minister and ex-mayor of Russe Municipality, Dimitar Kalchev, passed away on Saturday after a long illness.
Kalchev, 62, died while going through medical treatment in Sofia's Governmental Hospital.
The mourning service will be held on Tuesday in Saint Nedelya Church in the capital city.
Kalchev is to be buried in his hometown of Russe on the next day.
The deceased took the post of the minister of State Administration in the government of the former monarch Simeon Saxe-Coburg in the period 2001-2005.
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis