Bulgaria's Ex-State Administration Min Dies at 62
Bulgaria's former State Administration Minister and ex-mayor of Russe Municipality, Dimitar Kalchev, passed away on Saturday after a long illness.
Kalchev, 62, died while going through medical treatment in Sofia's Governmental Hospital.
The mourning service will be held on Tuesday in Saint Nedelya Church in the capital city.
Kalchev is to be buried in his hometown of Russe on the next day.
The deceased took the post of the minister of State Administration in the government of the former monarch Simeon Saxe-Coburg in the period 2001-2005.
- » Burt Reynolds: Hollywood Star Dies at 82
- » Former UN Chief Kofi Annan Dies at 80
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died