Concert in Tribute to Macedonian Pop Icon Unites Balkans
The tribute concert will be held under the banner "We all love you, Tose," as a reply to Tose's practice to greet his audience at every concert with the words "I love you all," his manager Liljana Petrovic told local Blic newspaper, as cited by balkaninsight.com.
Some 20 singers from across the Balkans are expected at the event and a number of televisions are to broadcast the concert live.
A classically-trained singer, Proeski started his pop career at 15, releasing his debut album at 18. He sang in Macedonian and Serbian and represented Macedonia in the Eurovision Song Contest in 2004.
Proeski was killed when his car hit the back of a truck and crashed into the protective fence on the motorway between Zagreb and Belgrade in October 2007.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Polar Explorers are soon leaving for Antarctica
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue in some areas of the Country, Snow in the Mountains
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h