4.5% GDP GROWTH IN FIRST QUARTER
prices, or BGN 721 per capita ($340). The gross value added produced by the national economy amounted to BGN 4,978.2 M at current prices, 4.4% higher than the relevant amount for the same
period in 2000. The private sector produced 66.2% of the value added. Investments in the first Q of 2000 rose by 11.9% compared to the year-ago period. Foreign trade turnover increased by 11%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom
- » Musk admits that “X” might become a Paid Platform
- » Bulgaria: Group of Men Brutally Beat a Boy with Clubs and Stakes in Harmanli
- » Bulgaria: The Airports in Burgas and Varna reported over 800,000 Passengers in August