Wife of Bulgaria's Prince Kardam Discharged from Hospital after Heavy Crash
According to Spanish media, the princess left the hospital on Tuesday shortly after being informed about Kardam's critical condition.
Prince Kardam, the eldest son of Bulgaria's former Tsar and PM Simeon Saxe-Coburg, is currently being kept in an artificial coma because of the sharp pain he would felt.
The prince suffered a brain-scull trauma and his two hands are motionless, doctors from Madrid's Doce de Octubre Hospital reported.
But his breathing and vital signs have improved, according to Galiya Dicheva, spokesperson of Simeon Saxe-Coburg.
The prince and his wife had to be airlifted from the crash scene and transported to two Madrid hospitals.
Prince Kardam was born on December 2, 1962 in Madrid and as the first-born son of Simeon Saxe-Coburg, could have claims to become the head of the Bulgarian royal family.
The Prince has studied philosophy and international business in the US and has a degree in agricultural economy from "Penn University" also in the US.
His first job was in the city of Buenos Aires where he began working in 1989.
Kardam lives and works in the US. He has been as an agricultural economist for the GIC company in Virginia and later became the Trade Director of a telecommunications company and Chief Executive for projects of UMTS.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » SpaceX Successfully Launched its First Two People into Orbit (Video + Live Stream)
- » May 31: 2531 Total Cases of Coronavirus in Bulgaria, 14 Newly Registered
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria
- » 14 New Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria for the last 24 Hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria Today - May 30th
- » South Korea: Many Schools Close Again After Reopening