Bulgaria Mortgage Loan Prices Sharply Up in July
For mortgage loans in BGN, the last index increase fixes its current value at 9,3% which is the closest to the one from the end of 2005 and the beginning n of 2006
Nine banks have changed their BGN loan offers and have increased the mortgage loan prices while two have kept their prices at the same level as June.
The same trend has been noticed for mortgages that are granted in EUR with eight banks increasing the loan prices and two banks without changes in their conditions for the EUR loans as well.
Consequently banks with relatively lucrative offers and without an increase in their mortgage loan prices in the month of July are improving their positions on the market.
The upcoming months will prove very interesting for the Bulgarian loan market because the mortgage loan prices have reached levels that will make people restrain for applying for a mortgage while banks have to undertake some new measures to attract more customers and fight the global financial crisis at the same time.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter