11 COMPANIES TO OFFER `GREEN CARDS`
Business | July 3, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Eleven insurance companies will offer `Green Cards` from January 1, 2002. This became clear after the setting up of a National Green Card Bureau yesterday. Alianz-Bulgaria, DZI (State Insurance Institute), Bulgarian Real Estates, Orel, Vitosha, Evro Ins, Yupiter, Europa, Bul Ins, Bulstrad and Hanover are the firms to join the bureau. National Insurance Council is to license the Bureau, said A. Tabov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Insurers Association and head of Alianz-Bulgaria. The Managers` Board of the Bureau comprises five members, chaired by Mr Tabov. All insurers have to submit bank guaranty of 600.000 euros valid till early-2002 within two months after the new bureau is registered in the court. The `Green Card` insurance figures as civil liability while travelling abroad.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Insists on 50% Increase in Finances for Advertising
- » Greece Has Granted a Gas Interconnector License to Bulgaria
- » National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
- » Vivacom Filed a Complaint Against Apple in Bulgaria's Commission for the Protection of Competition
- » Plovdiv Entreprenuer Plans a 90-meter Skyscraper in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint