11 COMPANIES TO OFFER `GREEN CARDS`
Business | July 3, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
Eleven insurance companies will offer `Green Cards` from January 1, 2002. This became clear after the setting up of a National Green Card Bureau yesterday. Alianz-Bulgaria, DZI (State Insurance Institute), Bulgarian Real Estates, Orel, Vitosha, Evro Ins, Yupiter, Europa, Bul Ins, Bulstrad and Hanover are the firms to join the bureau. National Insurance Council is to license the Bureau, said A. Tabov, Chairman of the Bulgarian Insurers Association and head of Alianz-Bulgaria. The Managers` Board of the Bureau comprises five members, chaired by Mr Tabov. All insurers have to submit bank guaranty of 600.000 euros valid till early-2002 within two months after the new bureau is registered in the court. The `Green Card` insurance figures as civil liability while travelling abroad.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Ski Legend Mario Matt Opens The Ski Season in Bansko
- » Bus Operators Protest in more than 30 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians with the Lowest Purchasing Power Standards
- » The Average Wage in Bulgaria has Increased by nearly 12% in 2019.
- » 2.4 Million Bulgarians are Considering a Tourist Trip or Vacation during the Holidays
- » Zaharieva: Bulgaria Supports the Deepening of the EU-BSEC Partnership