NPP Employee Suspects Nuclear Fuel Fraud
Kotev is an employee of the NPP and had initially made his accusations through a popular video clips Internet site.
According to the NPP employee beginning in 2004, "Kozloduy" might have been importing recycled fuel instead of new one and the NPP's top management has been personally profiting from the price difference.
The NPP Director Ivan Genov firmly denied Kotov's allegations.
"In 2004 began the import of a fuel with some declared characteristics and after a while it became clear that the fuel does not correspond to what has been declared," Kotev stated before Darik radio.
"The recycled fuel is much cheaper than the fresh one. Someone must be profiting from the price difference," the employee further added.
Kotev was been adamant that he had proof for his allegations otherwise he would not have made them and risk sounding like a lunatic.
According to the NPP's Director Ivan Genov, Russia does not have any recycled fuel. In response to Kotev's allegations and his claims that he had proof Genov stated that he would like to see the evidence and was not afraid.
Georgi Kotev further said before Darik radio that he is currently abroad since he is afraid for his life, adding that he was ready to supply the evidence documents to any authority in Bulgaria.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A 17-year-old Bulgarian was Killed in a Shootout in Copenhagen
- » "Information Service" for Green Certificates: We Repelled the biggest Cyber Attack in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium