Bulgarian Socialist MP Dies at 57
The MP from Coalition for Bulgaria party Yovko Yovkov died Wednesday morning, the parliament's Speaker Georgi Pirinski announced.
No further details over the reasons of the death have been revealed so far.
Yovko Yovkov was born in 1951 in the town of Sevlievo. He was elected a MP in the 40th National Assembly.
He was a member of Finance Commission, Disaster Policy Commission and Regional Policy Commission with the parliament.
Yovkov also helped the work of some temporary bodies including those that investigated the activities of Sofia's former Mayor Stefan Sofianski and the ex-Agriculture Minister Ventsislav Varbanov.
- » Stephen Ditko, co-creator of Spider-Man and Doctor Strange, Dead at 90
- » The Head of the Chinese Company, which Won the Concession of Plovdiv Airport, has Passed Away
- » The Popular Bulgarian Historian Professor Bozhidar Dimitrov has Passed Away
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92