AMOUNT OF FRESH CREDITS DECREASES
Business | July 3, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
BANK lending decreased between June 16 and 22, central bank data show. Interests on short-term loans rose, while the price of the long-term resource dropped. In the week June 16-22 the new credits extended by the commercial banks amounted to BGN 34.2 million, down 38.7% from the preceding week /BGN 55.8 million/. The amount of the new long-term credits rose BGN 7.3 million to BGN 26.8 million. The overall amount of the new short-term loans however dropped twice to BGN 17.4 million. Interests were highest on US dollar-denominated credits, and lowest on euro-denominated loans. A total of 85.6% of the fresh credits were extended to private companies, compared to 62.5% in the week before. The new lev credits provided to companies amounted to BGN 14.9 million. The price of this resource rose from an effective annual 12.90% to 14.21%.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
- » What are the Most Common Items People Forget to Pack for Vacation?
- » BNR: Bulgaria to Have Possession of 1/5 of the Assets of LNG Terminal near Alexandroupolis
- » Australian Airline Qantas Breaks a World Record with a Direct Flight from London to Sydney
- » 5 Reasons Tuscany Should be at the Top of Your Travel Bucket List
- » Over BGN 1.374 Billion in Tourist Nights Spent in 9 Months