Bulgaria's Varna to Relocate Old Port
The Varna Municipality would take upon itself the task to accelerate the adoption of the new general urban plan and to organize together with the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works, a competition for a project to turn the area of the current port Varna-East into a leisure zone.
The expected date for the signing of the memorandum between the State and the local Municipality is July 27.
Financing for the project of EUR 50 M would be provided by the State while the Japanese Government is expected to invest an additional EUR 100 M.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 80% of Bulgarians do not Know their Country’s Position on the "Green Deal"
- » Entrepreneurs: Bulgaria’s Edible Cups
- » Brussels will Support Bulgaria if it Decides to Complete Nuclear Power Plant “Belene”
- » Bulgaria: The Price of Sunflower Oil is Expected to Decrease
- » Frans Timmermans: We will Ensure that the Transition in the Coal Regions is Done Fairly
- » Bulgarian Prime Minister: We Will Close the Coal Power Plants in 2038 at the Earliest