European Investment Bank Loans Bulgaria EUR 700 M for Road Construction
The European Investment Bank has granted Bulgaria a loan in the amount of EUR 700 M to for the realization of road infrastructure projects. The Cabinet has approved the loan agreement and had moved it to the Parliament for its approval.
The money will be deposited in the State budget until 2013 and will be used to finance projects included in the EU "Transport" and "Environment Protection" programs.
The loan term is 25 years with a 7-year grace period.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europe Gaming Market Value In 2022
- » The Bulgarian-Greek Gas Connection was officially launched in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Burgas Airport with a 70% increase in Passengers compared to 2021
- » Radev and Aliyev discussed Bulgarian Enterprises receiving Gas directly from Azerbaijan
- » Foreign Leaders will arrive in Bulgaria for the Opening Ceremony of the Interconnector with Greece
- » Europe is preparing for a Shut Down of Mobile Networks this Winter