NEW CEO OF THE CORPORATIVE BANK TO BE VOTED
Business | July 2, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The shareholders in Corporative Bank proposed to James Vincent Howy to take the CEO post replacing retired Temenouga Gazdova. She is to assume the same office in the Bulgarian-American Credit Bank. Presently Howy is member of the Supervisory Board of the bank. He graduated from `Harvard` and had worked for almost 20 years at West European and U.S. banks. The shareholders will probably vote tomorrow for changes in the Supervisory Board of the Bank and will take a decision to increase the capital of the bank from BGN 10 M to BGN 20 M.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Greece Has Granted a Gas Interconnector License to Bulgaria
- » National Tourism Council Will Meet in "Golden Sands"
- » Vivacom Filed a Complaint Against Apple in Bulgaria's Commission for the Protection of Competition
- » Plovdiv Entreprenuer Plans a 90-meter Skyscraper in Sofia
- » Heavy Traffic at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » Explore the Tomb of Tutankhamun in Burgas, Bulgaria