NEW CEO OF THE CORPORATIVE BANK TO BE VOTED
Business | July 2, 2001, Monday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
The shareholders in Corporative Bank proposed to James Vincent Howy to take the CEO post replacing retired Temenouga Gazdova. She is to assume the same office in the Bulgarian-American Credit Bank. Presently Howy is member of the Supervisory Board of the bank. He graduated from `Harvard` and had worked for almost 20 years at West European and U.S. banks. The shareholders will probably vote tomorrow for changes in the Supervisory Board of the Bank and will take a decision to increase the capital of the bank from BGN 10 M to BGN 20 M.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Ski Legend Mario Matt Opens The Ski Season in Bansko
- » Bus Operators Protest in more than 30 Cities in Bulgaria
- » Eurostat: Bulgarians with the Lowest Purchasing Power Standards
- » The Average Wage in Bulgaria has Increased by nearly 12% in 2019.
- » 2.4 Million Bulgarians are Considering a Tourist Trip or Vacation during the Holidays
- » Zaharieva: Bulgaria Supports the Deepening of the EU-BSEC Partnership