CEI Summit in Ohrid Continues
On Saturday seventeen presidents are discussing issues as energy and economic perspectives for the European countries.
A topic is also the unsolved dispute between Athens and Skopje over the name of Macedonia.
Romania's President Traian Basescu and his Italian counterpart Giorgio Napolitano announced they would not join the summit due to some engagements.
A guest of honour at the event is Turkey's leader Abdullah GГјl.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prime Minister Not Most Powerful Man in Bulgaria, Says TISP Candidate Plamen Nikolov
- » Financial Results Continue to Improve Reports Caretaker Cabinet
- » Caretaker Justice Minister Stoilov with New Legislative Incentives
- » Caretaker Financial Minister Vassilev: We Continue Our Work
- » Democratic Bulgaria Will Not Allow to Be Blackmailed Says Hristo Ivanov
- » Bulgaria: Plamen Nikolov is the Candidate for Prime Minister of ITN