CEI Summit in Ohrid Continues
On Saturday seventeen presidents are discussing issues as energy and economic perspectives for the European countries.
A topic is also the unsolved dispute between Athens and Skopje over the name of Macedonia.
Romania's President Traian Basescu and his Italian counterpart Giorgio Napolitano announced they would not join the summit due to some engagements.
A guest of honour at the event is Turkey's leader Abdullah GГјl.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s President Meets with Heads of Security Services to Discuss Rights of Our Compatriots Abroad
- » Bulgaria before Elections: Border Police Will Be Tasked with Guarding Voting Machines
- » French Preasident Sarkozy Sentenced to Jail for Corruption
- » EU Ambassadors Agree on Sanctions against Russia over Navalny Imprisonment
- » Xinhua: European Countries Turning to East for Vaccines amid Supply Shortage
- » Special Interview with the Indian Ambassador Pooja Kapur for Novinite.com: India and Bulgaria are Time Tested Friends