CEI Summit in Ohrid Continues
On Saturday seventeen presidents are discussing issues as energy and economic perspectives for the European countries.
A topic is also the unsolved dispute between Athens and Skopje over the name of Macedonia.
Romania's President Traian Basescu and his Italian counterpart Giorgio Napolitano announced they would not join the summit due to some engagements.
A guest of honour at the event is Turkey's leader Abdullah GГјl.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Versus EU: Decent Economy but Poor Quality of Life
- » Former British Minister Arrested on Saturday for Alleged Rape
- » Another 1,000 US Troops to be Send to Poland
- » US Troops to be Send to Bulgaria and Romania
- » New Law in Turkey Gives Authorities Power to Control Content on Social Media
- » US and Russian Officials Have Begun Space Security Talks in Vienna