CEI Summit in Ohrid Continues
On Saturday seventeen presidents are discussing issues as energy and economic perspectives for the European countries.
A topic is also the unsolved dispute between Athens and Skopje over the name of Macedonia.
Romania's President Traian Basescu and his Italian counterpart Giorgio Napolitano announced they would not join the summit due to some engagements.
A guest of honour at the event is Turkey's leader Abdullah GГјl.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Cultural and Information Center moved to Downtown Skopje
- » The Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Contract for the Acquisition of 8 more F-16 Fighter Jets
- » Bulgaria’s MFA handed a Note of Protest to the Ambassador of North Macedonia after the Shooting in Ohrid
- » Bulgaria: The Mayor of Stamboliyski has been Arrested
- » Another Provocation! Shooting at the Bulgarian Club "Tsar Boris III" in North Macedonia
- » "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" have a plan for a Minority Cabinet