CEI Summit in Ohrid Continues
On Saturday seventeen presidents are discussing issues as energy and economic perspectives for the European countries.
A topic is also the unsolved dispute between Athens and Skopje over the name of Macedonia.
Romania's President Traian Basescu and his Italian counterpart Giorgio Napolitano announced they would not join the summit due to some engagements.
A guest of honour at the event is Turkey's leader Abdullah GГјl.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bars were put at the Entrance to Bulgarian Parliament, "Vazrazhdane" demanded their removal
- » PM: Bulgaria must become a Portal for American Investments in Europe
- » Macron approves of France giving Bulgaria Temporary Fighter Jets until the New F-16s Arrive
- » Bulgarian PM met with US Assistant Secretary of State Karen Donfried
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Position on North Macedonia will Not Change
- » Three Protests Hampered the Movement in Bulgaria Today