Bulgaria Deputy Interior Minister: I Bring Resignation Papers in My Pocket
"I would quit as I am part of the team that has recently ruled the Interior," Penkov explained.
"I can take such a step after I talk to Petkov, Prime Minister Sergey Stanishev and all those, who have invited me to join the team" he added.
Penkov declared also willingness to take his responsibility in the current situation.
The deputy minister said he could possibly sue the ex-director of of the special GDBOP division, Vanyo Tanov, who has publicly accused him of having relations with figures from Bulgaria's crime structures.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Sri Lankan President requests Vladimir Putin for Credit to import Fuel
- » Bulgaria: What are the Priorities of a Cabinet with Prime Minister Asen Vassilev
- » Bulgaria: What is the Political Picture if Elections were Today
- » GERB: "We Continue the Change" are Amateurs, it's their Time to Leave
- » Lavrov: After the Mess Up in Bulgaria, our Embassy cannot Function Normally
- » Russia stopped issuing Tourist Visas for Bulgarians