Bulgaria President Pays Official Visit to Poland
Among the aims of the visit is discussing the countries' stands as partners in NATO and the EU and defining security strategies, and relations with Russia, authorities said.
On Tuesday, the presidents signed a declaration for cooperation in the political, economy, and culture spheres and stated their will to continue partnership in the sphere of security at Euro-Atlantic level.
During the two-day visit Parvanov is also scheduled to meet Prime Minister Donald Tusk as well as Sejm Marshal Bronislaw Komorowski.
The Bulgarian President is to attend a Polish - Bulgarian business forum and is going to visit the ancient city of Krakow.
Statistics show that Poland's trade with Bulgaria for 2007 amounts at EUR 349 M and according to the Bulgarian National Bank the country ranks 33rd among the foreign investors in Bulgaria.
Experts say Poland and Bulgaria could benefit from cooperation in energetics, machinery construction, and agriculture.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Democratic Bulgaria” wants Military Aid for Ukraine in the first days of the New Parliament
- » Bulgaria: "Vazrazhdane" will Not Support a Cabinet with a Мandate from another party
- » Bulgaria: GERB offers Negotiations to Everyone - Borissov doesn’t want to be PM or MP
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President: Ukraine in NATO after a Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict between Kyiv and Moscow
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign