US PLANS TO BECOME TOP INVESTOR IN BULGARIA
Business | April 21, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
“We plan to become top investor in Bulgaria,” US Deputy Chief of Mission Roderick Moore said. "In the recent years we have invested USD 227 M in this country. If the deal with the US "AES" and "Entergy" companies on Maritza East 1 thermal power station is to be carried out, the American investments in Bulgaria will exceed USD 1 M," the diplomat added. According to him, the investments made by the “American Standard” in the town of Sevlievo are the most successful US investments in Bulgaria.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Tesla Has a "Green Light" to Start Production in China
- » Netflix Has already Over 158 Million Subscribers Worldwide
- » Romania Back in the Game for the Volkswagen Plant
- » 6G Network Up to 10 Years?
- » Germany: Bulgaria Makes an Exclusive offer to Volkswagen
- » Prime Minister of Lower Saxony: There Is Currently no Chance for a Volkswagen Plant in Turkey