US PLANS TO BECOME TOP INVESTOR IN BULGARIA
Business | April 21, 2002, Sunday // 00:00| Views: | Comments: 0
“We plan to become top investor in Bulgaria,” US Deputy Chief of Mission Roderick Moore said. "In the recent years we have invested USD 227 M in this country. If the deal with the US "AES" and "Entergy" companies on Maritza East 1 thermal power station is to be carried out, the American investments in Bulgaria will exceed USD 1 M," the diplomat added. According to him, the investments made by the “American Standard” in the town of Sevlievo are the most successful US investments in Bulgaria.Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article Expats.bg All Are Welcome! Join Now!
- » Around 2000 Startups have been Created in Bulgaria for 5 Years
- » Turkey is in the Top 10 in the Inbound Tourism Markets for Bulgaria
- » Young Bulgarian Became One of the Richest Entrepreneurs in the World
- » Bulgaria Inflation Accelerates Further In June
- » Tobacco Manufacturers are Pushing for Higher Purchase Prices
- » Up to BGN 4.7 Million is the Income from Overnight Stays in Plovdiv
Please, log in to post a comment.
» To the forumComments (0)