BTC WON THE DIGITAL TV LICENSE
Business | June 28, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
BTC won the license for a digital TV network for $75 000. Four companies competed at the public tender in the National Palace of Culture: BTC, Ring CV, private cable television Evrotur Sat TV Engineering and Union Television. BTC offered the highest price.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria, Greece and Italy bought Gas from Azerbaijan for 1.6 Billion Euros in January
- » Bulgaria will sign Agreements with the US and France for the Construction of 4 Nuclear Units at the sites in Kozloduy and Belene
- » Day 398 of the Invasion of Ukraine: First British Challenger Tanks have arrived in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian iGaming Industry enjoying American Expansion
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas