Actor Brad Renfro Dead at 25
Actor Brad Renfro, whose career began promisingly with a childhood role in "The Client", was found dead Tuesday in his home, CNN reported. He was 25.
The cause of death is expected to be clear after an autopsy is conducted on Wednesday.
In the last years Brad Renfro was better known for his struggle with drugs and alcohol abuse than for his acting.
The actor served 10 days in jail in May 2006 after pleading no contest to driving while intoxicated and guilty to attempted possession of heroin.
After one court appearance, he talked to reporters about drug rehabilitation, saying he was "tired of paying the consequences" for drinking and drug use and eager to get clean.
- » The Great Bulgarian Director and Animator Rumen Petkov has Died
- » Swedish DJ Avicii Dies Aged 28
- » US First Lady Barbara Bush Dies at Age 92
- » Milos Forman Two-Time Oscar Winning Directo Dead At 86
- » Winnie Mandela, South African Anti-apartheid Crusader, Dies at 81
- » France to Pay National Tribute to Officer Killed in Friday Hostage Crisis