THE U.S. GOVERNMENT CHIDED OUSTED VENEZUELA PRESIDENT HUGO CHAVEZ ON F...
World | April 13, 2002, Saturday // 00:00
The U.S. government chided ousted Venezuela President Hugo Chavez on Friday, saying his government provoked the crisis that led to his expulsion and expressing tentative support for the interim administration. Chavez relinquished power early Friday after a day of violent protests in Caracas that left 12 people dead and dozens wounded. Witnesses and television reports said sharpshooters fired into the crowd and that a military tribunal would investigate who ordered the shootings.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Kremlin Supports the Serbs in Kosovo - The West blames Pristina
- » MEPs call for Hungary's EU Presidency to be Postponed
- » Day 462 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia announced that it had Sunk Ukraine's last Warship
- » Artificial Intelligence could wipe out Humanity according to Experts
- » Blinken: Now is the Time for Sweden to join NATO
- » Failure: North Korea's Spy Satellite Crashed into the Sea