AFGHAN AUTHORITIES HAVE ARRESTED FOUR PEOPLE IN CONNECTION WITH A FAIL...
World | April 13, 2002, Saturday // 00:00
Afghan authorities have arrested four people in connection with a failed rocket attack on the Kandahar governor's palace early Saturday, an Afghan official said. Two rockets were fired at the palace around midnight (3:30 p.m. EDT Friday), but apparently overflew their target, according to Khalid Pashtun, the Afghan Foreign Ministry's official in Kandahar. No one was injured when the rockets landed far away from the palace. The rockets were ignited by a timer from about 200 meters away, Pashtun said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: NATO will deploy 700 more soldiers in Kosovo
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo