SNM URGES ON A COMMON POSITION ON MACEDONIA
Politics | June 27, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
King`s coalition repeated its proposal to all political forces represented in the new parliament to `formulate a common, nationally responsible political position on the crisis in Macedonia`. It came up with a declaration on the situation in Macedonia shortly after PM Kostov urged the new incumbents to pursue continuity in national security policy. According to Kostov, the members of his outgoing government are with `tied hands` on this matter and it can only be settled through consultations. The declaration of SNM says that the solution to the conflict in Macedonia must be political, not military, and it should be sought `with the active assistance-and, if necessary, involvement of the international factor represented by NATO, the European Union and, in the longer term, the United Nations.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev
- » Von der Leyen: The Strengthening of the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a priority against Migration
- » The Austrian President: Bulgaria is ready for Schengen
- » Bulgaria’s MFA condemned the Decision of North Macedonia to Erase a Bulgarian Association