YUGOSLAV FEDERAL HEALTH AND LABOUR SECRETARY MIODRAG KOVAC HAS COMMITT...
World | April 12, 2002, Friday // 00:00
Yugoslav federal health and labour secretary Miodrag Kovac has committed suicide in a Madrid hotel room. The Yugoslav embassy in the Spanish capital ruled out any link with the attempted suicide on Thursday of former Serbian Interior Minister Vlajko Stojiljkovic. Stojiljkovic had been indicted for war crimes and shot himself after parliament passed a law allowing extraditions to the United Nations tribunal in the Hague. Kovac, 53, an MP from Montenegro who was attending a U.N. conference on ageing in Madrid, was found hanged with a belt in the bathroom at 1:40 a.m. (2340 GMT).
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Artificial Intelligence could wipe out Humanity according to Experts
- » Blinken: Now is the Time for Sweden to join NATO
- » Failure: North Korea's Spy Satellite Crashed into the Sea
- » Stoltenberg: NATO will deploy 700 more soldiers in Kosovo
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks