BULGARIA/ROMANIA AGREEMENT ON MESTA TANKER
Business | June 27, 2001, Wednesday // 00:00
Navigation Bulgare Maritime will pay $850.000 for the putting down of the fire that broke on the Mesta tanker on May 7, in the Romanian port of Constanta. The amount will cover the expenses for the quenching of the fire and the remuneration for the people and vessels involved. The Mesta tanker is free. The management of Navigation Bulgare Maritime is still to come up with a final decision on the future procedures about the fate of the vessel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum brought Together over 300 Businesses and Organizations in Burgas
- » Bulgaria has Paid almost 400 Million Euros for the Import of Azeri Gas
- » Bulgarian-Turkish Business Forum opens Today in Burgas
- » Unfair Import of Millions of Eggs from Ukraine: Bulgarian Producers
- » Balchik- Increasingly Popular Destination on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Bulgaria approved a Derogation for the Purchase of Parts and Materials for the Kozloduy NPP from Russia