Bulgaria Police Searches Murdered Oil CEO Offices
The raid was part of an operation in 20 offices in capital Sofia and seven other towns on Thursday, belonging to companies owned by the notorious Marguin brothers and their associates.
Interpetroluim office is located at the headquarters of insurance company Bul Ins on James Boucher boulevard, which is just one of the locations searched by prosecutors and police.
Stoil Slavov, believed to have been linked to the obsolete ex-grouping SIC, and three of his bodyguards were blown up in January 2004 after a deadly blast ripped the headquarters of insurance company Bul Ins in Sofia.
Nobody claimed responsibility for the attack, which came after a wave of turf war-connected murders and assaults in the country.
Following a nine-month investigation, the case came to a deadlock, never to be resumed due to lack of evidence and clues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District