Bulgaria Police Searches Murdered Oil CEO Offices
The raid was part of an operation in 20 offices in capital Sofia and seven other towns on Thursday, belonging to companies owned by the notorious Marguin brothers and their associates.
Interpetroluim office is located at the headquarters of insurance company Bul Ins on James Boucher boulevard, which is just one of the locations searched by prosecutors and police.
Stoil Slavov, believed to have been linked to the obsolete ex-grouping SIC, and three of his bodyguards were blown up in January 2004 after a deadly blast ripped the headquarters of insurance company Bul Ins in Sofia.
Nobody claimed responsibility for the attack, which came after a wave of turf war-connected murders and assaults in the country.
Following a nine-month investigation, the case came to a deadlock, never to be resumed due to lack of evidence and clues.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Europol: Crime is Increasing Rapidly during the Coronavirus Pandemic
- » Bulgarian Detained with 10 kg of Heroin at Malko Tarnovo Border Checkpoint
- » Bulgarian Citizen Arrested in Turkey for Drug Trafficking
- » Top 7 Most Stolen Cars in Bulgaria
- » 15 Tonnes of Marijuana were Seized in Mexico
- » Two Iranian Citizens Arrested for Attempting to Smuggle 687 kg of Heroin worth about BGN 62 Million