Ex-PM Bhutto under House Arrest
The move came as she tried to leave her Islamabad home, which has been blocked off by police to stop her joining a planned rally in nearby Rawalpindi.
Police in the city clashed with Bhutto's supporters defying a ban on rallies imposed under emergency rule.
Bhutto has vowed to wage a campaign aimed at forcing President Pervez Musharraf to stand down as army chief.
The three-day detention order was served on the former prime minister after she tried to cross the heavy police cordon set up outside her residence on Friday.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Analysis: Anti-Americanism and Russian Propaganda in Greece
- » Day 165 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Parts of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant were Damaged
- » Taiwan's President appeals for International Support to Halt Escalation of the Regional Situation
- » The Death Toll from Israeli Bombings in the Gaza Strip has risen to 32
- » Day 164 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv and Moscow Accuse Each Other of Shelling the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant
- » Hungary and Poland are Against the EU's Plan to Reduce Gas Consumption