Business | March 30, 2001, Friday // 00:00

The first in BG transit trade zone will be built in the city of Varna, situated at the Black Sea seaside. The zone will be set up as a joint-stock company. The state will participate by providing 100 decares of land. The estate is assessed at DEM 460 000, which makes up 46% of the shares in the new company. The remaining 54% will be offered to private investors. A total of DEM 8 754 650 has to be invested in the implementation of the project.

We need your support so can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!

Business » Be a reporter: Write and send your article

Bulgaria news (Sofia News Agency - is unique with being a real time news provider in English that informs its readers about the latest Bulgarian news. The editorial staff also publishes a daily online newspaper "Sofia Morning News." (Sofia News Agency - and Sofia Morning News publish the latest economic, political and cultural news that take place in Bulgaria. Foreign media analysis on Bulgaria and World News in Brief are also part of the web site and the online newspaper. News Bulgaria