Liverpool Loans Bulgarian Keeper Mihaylov to Twente
The Dutch club announced the season-long deal on its website.
Mihaylov joined the five-time European champions this summer, but was denied a British work permit, as he does not have enough games for the Bulgarian senior side.
Mihaylov made his debut for Liverpool in friendly game against French outfit Auxerre in July, which the English club won 2-0, before his application was rejected.
The goalkeeper, aged 19, started his career at Levski Sofia, for whom he played in 13 matches, with his debut coming when he was still a month short of his 17th birthday.
He was hailed early in his career as a dead cert future national team goalkeeper, where he would follow in the footsteps of his father Borislav, Bulgaria's most-capped player ever and the current chairman of the country's FA, and grandfather Bisser.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » World Cup 2022: Riots in Belgium and the Netherlands after Morocco's Victory
- » World Cup 2022: Japan with a memorable Comeback - Stun Germany 2-1
- » World Cup 2022 sensation: Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina
- » Qatar 2022: Iran's Players refused to sing their National Anthem
- » The World is Football! World Cup 2022 in Qatar begins
- » Beer will be Banned from World Cup stadiums in Qatar