Japan Donates Money for Building of Thracian Art Museum in Bulgaria
The Japanese Ambassador to Bulgaria Koichiro Fukui and Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Ivaylo Kalfin exchanged notes on Tuesday for the donation.
The Thracian art Museum is a joint project of the Bulgarian Ministry of Culture, the Haskovo Municipality and Japan. The idea is to build a whole museum complex around the Thracian tomb near the village of Alexandrovo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Leader of “Democratic Bulgaria”: "Gazprom" is a Geopolitical Weapon
- » Bulgaria will Repair its MiG-29 Fighters in Poland
- » Bulgaria Suspends Visas for Russians with Property in Bulgaria and for Tourists from Russia
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested against the President and his Caretaker Government Last Night
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Pressure has Increased, but there are No Conditions for Concern
- » Russia Expelled 14 Bulgarian Diplomats