BTC TO OBTAIN GSM 3 IN BULGARIA WITHOUT TENDER
Business | June 22, 2001, Friday // 00:00
Bulgarian Telecommunications Company was assured today it would obtain the third GSM license in Bulgaria. It was done in an almost urgent matter in order to increase the price for the Telecom before it is privatized. State Telecommunications Commission decided to submit for a approval to the Council of Ministers a proposal for issuing of an individual license for GSM type, national ranged and a right of providing services to the BTC. The license is to be issued without any tender procedure for a period of 15 years. In case the current or next government approve the proposal, BTC will provide GSM services with `77` access code.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low