GOVERNMENT READY TO RENDER SUPPORT TO MACEDONIA
Business | June 21, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
In a special declaration adopted at a closed-door meeting Thursday the Bulgarian Government voiced willingness to render full support to NATO in a future operation in Macedonia within the existing agreements between this country and the Alliance. `We insist that the sides continue to refrain from using force, so as to allow the talks to be completed successfully. We hail the NATO decision to assist Macedonia in the disarmament of the Albanian terrorists after achieving a political agreement on solving the crisis`, reads the Government`s declaration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » Maxim Behar - "Best PR Professional in the World" at the IPRCCA International Awards
- » The Trade Promotion Europe Annual Conference was held in Brussels