GOVERNMENT READY TO RENDER SUPPORT TO MACEDONIA
Business | June 21, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
In a special declaration adopted at a closed-door meeting Thursday the Bulgarian Government voiced willingness to render full support to NATO in a future operation in Macedonia within the existing agreements between this country and the Alliance. `We insist that the sides continue to refrain from using force, so as to allow the talks to be completed successfully. We hail the NATO decision to assist Macedonia in the disarmament of the Albanian terrorists after achieving a political agreement on solving the crisis`, reads the Government`s declaration.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Decline in Traffic in Sofia - Expensive Fuel Emptied the Streets
- » Bulgarian Energy Prices - 80% Up for Producers in December 2021
- » Restaurants in Sofia Boycotted the New Measures last night
- » 5 Best Practices to Onboard and Train New Hires Remotely
- » Bulgaria: By how much did Alcohol Rise in Price due to inflation?
- » Sofia Airport Recorded a Decline of 3.8 Million Passengers compared to Pre-COVID levels