TRADE CENTER INTERPRED TO BE SOLD TO HOTEL OWNERS
Business | June 21, 2001, Thursday // 00:00
The South Korean corporation Daewoo that was suffering a deep crisis during the last couple of years is now going to sell the World Trade Center Interpred (WTC) in Sofia to the owners of Radisson SAS in Sofia, the former MP Veselin Bonchev elaborated in Pari Daily. No details were revealed from the administration of the WTC. The Sheraton Sofia Hotel Balkan, part of the Daewoo investment portfolio in Bulgaria, might be also included in the negotiations. `Purchase of real estate property is not included in the business plan of Radisson SAS, only management and franchising contracts`, the hotel management announced. Daewoo is the owner of 70% shares of Interpred and 67% of the capital of Sheraton.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian National Bank: We are on the Final stretch on the Road to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria imported over 55,000 tons of Fresh Vegetables and 66,000 tons of Fruit in January and February
- » Bulgaria fails to achieve Good Placement in Sustainable Tourism Ranking
- » Bulgaria: Burgas ranks as the Twentieth-Best City for a Scenic Drive
- » In April: Bulgarians Traveled the most to Neighboring Countries
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low