TODAY`S NEWS IN ONE SENTENCE
Former informers of the communist secret police, who participated in all government after 1990, including the current one of PM Ivan Kostov will be announce until the end of the week, Metody Andreev, special commission chief said.
As King Simeon promised in his pre-election speech to put an order in the country within 800 days, the largest trade union in the country printed out a special calendar having 800, instead 365 days and starting June 17, the day of the elections.
Sofia`s stock exchange will take the property of the huge office building, where is located currently as the government increases the its ownership in the Stock axchange today up to 49 %.
All import wines from the European Union to Bulgaria must be licensed, Ministry of Industry sources announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The regime for entry into Bulgaria of citizens of some countries is changing
- » Kraken cryptocurrency exchange: Bulgaria owns $10 billion Bitcoin
- » UN: Recovering employment could take years
- » Price of housing in Bulgaria has risen by more than the EU average since 2010
- » Bulgaria: Will we reach the psychological barrier of BGN 3 per liter of gasoline and diesel
- » Bulgarian hoteliers: The winter season will end if the entry of foreign citizens is banned