ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER ARIEL SHARON ORDERED A PHASED TROOP WITHDRAWAL ...
World | March 14, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon ordered a phased troop withdrawal from the West Bank city of Ramallah on Thursday as a U.S. envoy began a mission to broker a cease-fire between Israelis and Palestinians. Retired Marine Corps general Anthony Zinni flew in to Ben-Gurion airport in Tel Aviv and then headed for Jerusalem, the U.S. embassy said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: NATO will deploy 700 more soldiers in Kosovo
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo