BELEAGUERED ACCOUNTING FIRM ANDERSEN HAS BLASTED A U.S. GOVERNMENT THR...
World | March 14, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
Beleaguered accounting firm Andersen has blasted a U.S. government threat to bring criminal charges against it for its role in the Enron scandal, calling the evidence "flimsy" in a letter to the Justice Department.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon