U.S. VICE PRESIDENT DICK CHENEY SAID WEDNESDAY THE "BURDEN IS ON BOTH"...
World | March 14, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney said Wednesday the "burden is on both" Israel and the Palestinians "to bring an end to the violence" wracking the Middle East and praised a U.N. Security Council resolution describing a vision of a Palestinian state co-existing with Israel. His comments, made during an appearance in Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt, with Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, came as about 20,000 Israeli troops are engaged in military operations in Gaza and at Ramallah in the West Bank, according to the Israeli military.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo
- » Day 460 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russian Missile Attack in the Morning and at Noon