PRESIDENT BUSH ON WEDNESDAY SAID HE IS "DEEPLY CONCERNED" ABOUT IRAQ. ...
World | March 14, 2002, Thursday // 00:00
President Bush on Wednesday said he is "deeply concerned" about Iraq. "We are going to deal with him," Bush said of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein and added that the United States would consult with its allies before taking any action. Bush was speaking at his first news conference in five months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Stoltenberg: NATO will deploy 700 more soldiers in Kosovo
- » Leading Chinese Scientist: Don't rule out COVID-19 coming from a Lab
- » Day 461 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv hit Moscow with Drone Attacks
- » Oil Prices fall against the background of a Deal being reached on the US Debt Ceiling
- » 25 NATO soldiers were Injured in Clashes in Kosovo
- » Clashes between police and Serbs in Northern Kosovo